MTN DEW, a brand of PepsiCo, Purchase, N.Y., is announcing a challenge for fans to Claim the Outdoors for a chance to win various prizes, including a brand-new 2021 Ford Bronco presented by country music duo LOCASH, it says. Other one-of-a-kind experiences up for grabs include a Grand Canyon hike for two, a fishing excursion with professional bass angler Gerald Swindle, tickets to a race with racecar driver Chase Elliott, outdoor gear and more.
DEW surveyed its consumers and found fans traditionally spent their time with motorsports, hiking, fishing and biking, so to celebrate fans interests and give them the opportunity to safely enjoy their favorite activities, Claim the Outdoors was born, the company says.
Consumer can scan the QR code at retail or enter at DewClaimTheOutdoors.com for a chance to win. Then, go on social media and share a picture or video of how you #ClaimtheOutdoors.
"DEW fans are known for their energy and passion for the outdoors, which is why we wanted to bring this program to life," said Chauncey Hamlett, vice president and chief marketing officer for PepsiCo Beverages North America (South Division), in a statement. "By creating incredible prizing based on our consumer habits, we're getting right to their passion points to celebrate a fun, exciting and safe way to return to the outdoor experiences we value most."
Prizing include the following:
- Grand Prize: 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door, courtesy of Preston Automotive Group, with a year's worth of Dew presented by country duo LOCASH
- First Prize: 4 Day, 3 Night Guided Grand Canyon Hike for Two
- Second Prize: Tickets to a race with racecar driver Chase Elliott
- Third Prize: One-on-One Fishing experience with Bassmaster Gerald Swindle
- Additional Prizes: Outdoor gear including mountain bikes, fishing rods and more