Purchase, N.Y.-based PepsiCo released its limited-time snack and beverage offerings for the holiday season. New holiday products this year include Mnt Dew Merry Mas-Up, Mtn Dew Ice Cherry, Pure Leaf Apple Cider Flavored Iced Tea and the bubly holiday pack available online, the company says. Returning this year is the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ready-to-drink (RTD) Iced Latte.
The following are PepsiCo’s limited-time holiday offerings:
- Mtn Dew Merry Mash-Up – Mtn Dew with a cranberry-pomegranate twist available in 20-ounce bottles for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $1.99 or in 12-packs of 12-ounce cans for a SRP of $5.99
- Mtn Drew Ice Cherry – an extension of Mtn Dew Ice launched in January, the variety features a clear, lemon-lime flavored DEW with a splash of cherry flavor, available in 12-packs of 12-ounce cans for a SRP of $5.99, and 20-ounce and 2-liter bottles for SRPs of $1.99 and $2.29, respectively
- bubly Holiday Pack – available in 16-packs in strawberry and lime flavors exclusively on Amazon.com and Walmart.com, for a SRP of $10.99
- Pure Leaf Apple Cider Flavored Iced Tea – brewed with black tea and apple cider and is available exclusively at Target in 59-ounce bottles for a SRP of $2.59
- Gatorade Gx – consumers can customize Gx bottles at Gatorade.com/Gx with their names and/or professional sports logos
- Tropicana Coco Blends – juice drink mixed with a splash of coconut water in Pineapple with Coconut Water and Peach Passion Fruit with Coconut Water available in 12-ounce bottles for a SRP of $1.69 or 42-ounce bottles for a SRP of $2.79
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha RTD Iced Latte – combines espresso and milk with flavors of chocolate and peppermint available in single-serve 14-ounce bottles for a SRP of $2.79
PepsiCo also released holiday snacks including Cracker Jack Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn, Rold Gold Dipped Pretzels, Rold Gold Holiday Rings and Rold Gold Festive Shapes.