G FUEL is releasing two new G FUEL Sparkling Hydration flavors: Black Cherry and Kiwi Strawberry. The launch coincides with Disney's "Star Wars: The Bad Batch," an original Disney+ animated series that made its debut May the fourth, also known as Star Wars Day.
Both flavors are available for U.S. customers to pre-order now through May 10 at gfuel.com/collections/bad-batch-hydration while supplies last. Pre-orders will start shipping in June.
G FUEL Sparkling Hydration is calorie-free, sugar-free, caffeine-free, naturally flavored, and slightly more carbonated than G FUEL Cans. Each 17-ounce bottle of G FUEL Sparkling Hydration features a combination of the following key ingredients:
- Vitamins A, C, and E, antioxidants that help protect against free radicals
- Vitamin D2 to help keep bones, teeth, and muscles strong
- Vitamin B6 and B12 to help regulate brain function and improve mood
- Magnesium, potassium, sodium and electrolytes that help support hydration and nerve and muscle function
- Zinc to support the immune system
- Ashwagandha plant extract and the amino acid L-Tyrosine
“Today marks an important milestone for G FUEL. As big Star Wars fans, we're honored to collaborate with the visionaries at Disney and Lucasfilm to introduce Sparkling Hydration to the world,” said G FUEL Founder and CEO Cliff Morgan in a statement. “With Sparkling Hydration's refreshing natural flavor, various health benefits, and just the right amount of carbonation, we're confident that our fans will love it.”
G FUEL Sparkling Hydration builds upon the company's four other product lines: a powdered energy formula, ready-to-drink cans, powdered hydration formula and edible energy crystals.