Pepsi launches Sparkling Rosé at BravoCon
Non-alcohol beverage inspired by Lisa Vanderpump, Bravosphere
Pepsi, a brand of Purchase, N.Y.-based PepsiCo Inc., is teaming up with Bravo to introduce Pepsi Sparkling Rosé, a zero-calorie, Rosé-flavored cola that’s a light and bubbly take on the popular wine, without the alcohol.
Created exclusively for BravoCon, Pepsi Sparkling Rosé is a Lisa Vanderpump and Bravosphere-inspired way for superfans at the three-day event to enjoy themselves during the ultimate Bravo fan experience. With its light pink hue, effervescence notes of a crisp champagne, Pepsi Sparkling Rosé will delight consumers with its sophisticated yet refreshing taste, bringing Bravo fans right back to hot summer days, the company says. The introduction of Pepsi Sparkling Rosé marks the first time Pepsi has launched into the Bravo universe.
“It’s no secret that I love Rosé, so when Pepsi told me they were creating a non-alcoholic Pepsi Rosé just for me and my fans at BravoCon I was touched,” said Lisa Vanderpump, a Bravo TV personality, in a statement. “I think it’s extraordinary that Pepsi created something especially for BravoCon, and the crisp and bubbly flavor of their non-alcoholic Rosé is delicious”
Todd Kaplan, vice president of marketing for Pepsi, added: “Like our loyal Pepsi fans, Bravo superfans are some of the most unapologetic and dedicated fans out there. We created Pepsi Sparkling Rosé to give the fans something extra special to enhance their BravoCon experience and for a Real Housewives icon like LVP to give it her stamp of approval is truly awesome.”
As the official pouring partner of BravoCon, Pepsi is celebrating with exclusive opportunities all weekend long. Here’s what the brand has planned:
- The first-ever Pepsi Rosé branded bar will be a part of “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” where Lisa Vanderpump will be among the many guests on the one-hour BravoCon episode, airing at 10 p.m. ET on Nov. 17.
- Pepsi Rosé Photo Activation
- As Bravoholics enter the Hammerstein Ballroom to begin their BravoCon experience, they can stop for a photo opp at Pepsi’s Villa Rosa inspired photo activation.
- Pepsi Sparkling Rosé Bar at the Vanderpump Rules After Party
- The Pepsi Sparkling Rosé Performance Stage:
- Pepsi is taking over the main performance stage at Hammerstein Ballroom, where fans can see their favorite Bravolebrities IRL.
Fans can join the conversation across social all weekend long on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter (@Pepsi).