Starbucks unveils new RTD Teavana flavor
Starbucks, Anheuser-Busch expand distribution of RTD tea line
Seattle-based Starbucks Corp., in partnership with St. Louis-based Anheuser-Busch, has begun shipping all Teavana Craft Iced Teas to grocery and convenience retailers nationwide.
Additionally, the companies announced a new ready-to-drink (RTD) premium flavor: Teavana Unsweetened Strawberry Apple Green Craft Iced Tea. This expands Teavana’s RTD portfolio to six flavors brewed from some of the finest Teavana tea and botanicals that are all free of artificial flavors, the company says.
The Teavana RTD lineup is made up of the following varietals:
- Unsweetened Strawberry Apple Green Tea: A blend of green tea with juicy fruit flavors and lemongrass.
- Passion Tango Herbal Tea: Hibiscus tea blended with Thai lemongrass, apple and cinnamon.
- Peach Green Tea: Green tea blended with sweet peach flavor, Pacific Northwest mint and lemon verbena.
- Mango Black Tea: Black tea blended with tropical mango flavor and hints of lime.
- Pineapple Berry Blue Herbal Tea: Green rooibos tea blended with hibiscus, pineapple and blueberry flavors.
- Unsweetened Meyer Lemon Black Tea: A citrus blend featuring black tea, lemon verbena and Meyer lemon.