The London Wine Competition looks to recognise, reward and help promote wine brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific wine drinker. For any wine brand to earn its place on a retailer’s shelf or a restaurant’s wine list - and then vitally stay there - they need to be marketable and consumer driven and not just produced in the general hope it can find enough people willing to sell and buy it.
That is why the London Wine Competition is different. It will single out and shine the spotlight on those wine brands that consumers really want to buy and have a clear market value for trade buyers.
- Super Early Bird Ends: 20 June 2019
- Warehouse Closes For Samples: 06 March 2020
- Judging: March 24 & 25, 2020
- Winners Announced: 30 April 2020
- £ 75 - Super Early Bird Pricing, Ends 20 June 2019
- £ 95 - From 21 June 2019 To 30 September 2019
- £ 125 - From 01 October 2019 Onwards