Seattle-based Starbucks Coffee Co. announced that its holiday handcrafted beverages now are available for the holiday season.
Holiday beverages offered in stores include the following:
- Caramel Brulée Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and rich caramel brulée sauce, topped with whipped cream and a shimmery caramel brulée topping.
- Chestnut Praline Latte: Freshly brewed espresso and flavors of caramelized chestnuts with freshly steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs.
- Eggnog Latte: Espresso combined with rich, steamed eggnog and milk and dusted with a sprinkle of ground nutmeg.
- Gingerbread Latte: The flavor of gingerbread combined with espresso and steamed milk topped with whipped cream and ground nutmeg.
- Peppermint Mocha: Espresso and steamed milk sweetened with flavors of chocolate and peppermint, topped with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
- Skinny Peppermint Mocha: A lighter version of Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, made with non-fat milk, sugar-free peppermint syrup and skinny mocha sauce. The Skinny Peppermint Mocha has 100 calories in each 12-ounce serving, the company says.
Starbucks holiday beverages are available in participating stores while supplies last, the company says.
The company also announced holiday flavors that will be available for a limited time in grocery stores. At-home flavors include the following:
- New Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Coffee: A combination of mint and chocolate, Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Coffee is available as ground coffee or in K-Cup packs.
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Iced Espresso Classics: A blend of rich, bold espresso, 2 percent milk and holiday flavors, which is available in festive multi-serve packages.
- Starbucks Holiday Blend: Combines Latin American and Indonesian coffees that feature a medium body and mild acidity. The Holiday Blend is available as packaged ground coffee or in K-Cup Packs.
- Starbucks VIA Instant Latte Peppermint Mocha: A blend of cocoa and mint, Starbucks VIA Instant Peppermint Mocha combines natural dairy and 100 percent Arabica coffee for a rich, creamy flavor, the company says.
- Starbucks Hot Cocoa: The hot cocoa products are available in K-Cup pods and mixes.
Report Abusive Comment