Increase Profits With Total Fluid Management
Pall Corp., Port Washington, N.Y., offers its Total Fluid Management approach to the beverage industry’s filtration needs. The approach integrates selected filtration and separation equipment and services into a production process for high efficiency at a low cost. It allows for effective contamination control to avoid a decrease in productivity, recalls, idle time and other concerns.
Pall develops filtration and advanced filtration systems for the food and beverage industry that meet market needs for reliability and cost effectiveness. The filters remove particulate contaminations, ensure the absence of spoilage-causing microorganisms and provide high-quality air and gases. Easy to install and simple to use, the company’s space-saving systems satisfy a wide variety of filtration requirements.
The Total Fluid Management products and systems include:
• Ceramic and hollow-fiber crossflow filter systems for microfiltration and ultrafiltration.
• Metal filter cartridges for steam.
• Polymeric filter cartridges to handle process and utility fluids.
• High-capacity filter cartridges for high product flow rates.
• Filter housings in standard and custom configurations.
• Filter integrity test equipment.
• Coalescers for oil and water mist removal and for liquid/liquid separations.
• Filter sheets, presses and modules.
• Horizontal pressure leaf filters.
• Water filtration systems for microfiltration and reverse osmosis.
As part of Pall’s Total Fluid Management program, the company works in partnership with customers worldwide to help ensure optimum process performance and product quality. Its filtration specialists share scientific information and recommendations to improve the performance of beverage production processes. Laboratory and onsite testing enables Pall specialists to recommend the most cost-effective filtration processes and separation solutions available. Other services include filtration consultations, filtration training, laboratory trials and troubleshooting in addition to other options. — Pall Corp., 25 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, N.Y. 11050; 866/905-7255; www.pall.com.