New York-based G Fuel Energy Formula, the official energy drink of Esports, announced its ready-to-drink (RTD) energy drink now is available in 16-ounce cans at gfuel.com.
G Fuel’s RTD energy drink’s new packaging format is available in four of the company’s most popular flavors: FaZeberry, Blue Ice, Sour Cherry and Rainbow Sherbet. The lineup features a proprietary combination of the following key ingredients:
- 300 mg of PurCaf organic caffeine
- S7, a blend of seven plant-based ingredients that are clinically proven to increase nitric oxcide by 230 percent
- Assorted vitamins such as B6 and B12
- Suntheanine, 100 percent pure L-theanine
- goBHB, a ready-to-use ketone base
- L-tyrosine, an amino acid with zero sugar and sugar calories
The result is enhancing gaming performance due to increased energy, extreme focus and improved reaction time, all without the crash that normally is associated with sugary energy drinks, the company says.
"For years our customers and the gaming community have been begging us to release a ready-to-drink version of our energy formula powder,” said Cliff Morgan, G Fuel found and chief executive officer, in a statement. “Today, that becomes a reality. We work hard to meet our customers needs’ while also pushing the envelope, and we’re proud to introduce a game-changing product that does both.”
G Fuels RTD energy drink is available in 16-ounce cans in 4- and 12-packs for a suggested retail price of $10.99 and $31.99, respectively.