Sustainability is top of mind to many beverage manufacturers. One of the initial steps that brands owners will take is an analysis of their packaging – enter lightweighting! Converting to a lightweight neck and closure can help you reduce resin usage, save on production costs, and reach your sustainability goals. But lightweighting isn’t as easy as it seems. The successful implementation of a lightweighting initiative takes careful research, planning, preparation and investment.
Join our webinar as we share our decades of package development design and experience to help you learn:
- Why you should consider lightweighting
- Why a balanced approach is key to lightweighting success
- The four main lightweighting methods
- Real-world examples of successful lightweighting implementations
- How to combine lightweighting and tethered closure strategies for maximum sustainability