United States of America Beer & Cider Market Insights 2020
Once purchased your report will be sent to you electronically via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for arrival
- Single User License: Allows the person purchasing the report and that person alone to view and use the report
- Site License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleagues that work in the same building for the same organization to view and use the report
- Enterprise License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleague within the same organization to view and use the report regardless of location
Returns or Refunds - The electronic format and type of information provided by Canadean and ICD Research is such that Canadean and ICD Research cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched. Refunds will only be considered where the product does not accurately reflect what is being advertised. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
Published July 2020, 54 pages
Alcohol consumption per capita in the US continued to decline in 2019 as consumers focus on their health and are opting for more nonalcoholic beverages. Non-alcoholic beer was the only alcohol-strength band to see growth during 2019 as major brands such as Heineken and Coors expanded their ranges to provide more options to consumers. Despite accounting for less than 0.3% of the US beer and cider market, non-alcoholic products present a significant opportunity for brands to build volumes over the long term as consumers’ drinking habits change to be more health-focused.
United States of America Beer and Cider Market Insights 2020 report provides a complete overview of the United States Beer and Cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2019 performance and 2020 outlook.
Covering total market (On and Off-Premise) the report details –
– 2014-2019 actual detailed Beer Consumption Volume data by Segment, Brand, Brewer, Packaging and Distribution (On and Off-Premise), with 2020 forecasts.
– Value by distribution channel 2013-2019, with 2020 forecasts.
– Overview of the competitive landscape in the Beer and Cider market, with analysis of key company performance.
– Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Beer and Cider market.
Reasons to buy
– Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the United States Beer and Cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning.
– Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the United States Beer and Cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives.
– Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability.
– Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage.
– Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company.
Boston Beer Co.
North American Breweries
Table of Contents
1. Introduction – Understanding Market Context
Alcoholic Beverages Industry Snapshot
Impact of COVID-19 on Beer and Cider
Enablers and Inhibitors of Growth
2. Category and Segment Insight – Identifying Growth Opportunities
Beer and Cider Volume and Value Growth Projections
Beer and Cider Types – Winners and Losers
Brand Vs. Private Label Dynamics
Price Segment Dynamics
Alcoholic Strength Dynamics
Beer Emerging Trends and Opportunities
Cider Emerging Trends and Opportunities
Key Drivers of Change Across Beer and Cider
3. Company and Brand Insight – The Competitive Landscape Defined
Leading Company Volume and Value
Leading Beer and Cider Companies
Brand and Private Label Trends – Beer
Brand and Private Label Trends – Cider
Best in Category Brand Performance
4. Distribution Insight – Attractive Routes to Market
Sub-Channel Evolution in Beer and Cider
Price Point Analysis
5. Consumer Insight – Who, What, When, Where and Why
Key Drivers Impacting Beer and Cider Consumption
Strategic Issues Map
6. Recommendations – White Spaces and Innovation Opportunities Across the Consumer Value Chain
Highest Growth Segments
7. Appendix and Definitions