Top Trends in Alcoholic Drinks
Once purchased your report will be sent to you electronically via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for arrival
- Single User License: Allows the person purchasing the report and that person alone to view and use the report
- Site License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleagues that work in the same building for the same organization to view and use the report
- Enterprise License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleague within the same organization to view and use the report regardless of location
Returns or Refunds - The electronic format and type of information provided by Canadean and ICD Research is such that Canadean and ICD Research cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched. Refunds will only be considered where the product does not accurately reflect what is being advertised. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
Published February 2020, 61 pages
A tension exists in alcoholic drinks between consumers’ established preferences and market norms, and openness to innovation and products that cross traditional category or flavor lines. Creative and edgy innovation works best when it retains a connection to the familiar, allowing consumers to experiment and try new things, but with a degree of confidence.
- Climate change and the unpredictable effects this is having on the supply chain is actually undermining regular and sustainable approaches to production and consumption. This will force change in available products.
- As demand for new experiences and nuances are fueling experiments in formulation and flavoring, cross-breeding categories, the latest influence appearing in alcohol is coffee.
- AR technology in labeling is providing new ways to build relationships with consumers and shared experiences that harness mobile technology for storytelling purposes.
- Health is becoming an influencer on alcohol NPD as consumers seek to sustain alcohol consumption within the context of healthier lifestyles.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the reasons underpinning consumers' inclination to purchase specific alcoholic drinks.
- Gain insight into the key consumer trends that are most likely to drive innovation.
- Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and preferences.
Table of Contents
2. Consumer trends: what behaviors are influencing demand for alcoholic beverages
3. Innovation trends: how brands are responding to evolving consumer needs
Climate uncertainty and turbulent sustainability
Extreme craft evolution
Hybrid beverages: the arrival of coffee
Augmented reality (AR)
4. Looking ahead: future innovation opportunities in alcoholic beverages