Packaged Water Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - North America
Once purchased your report will be sent to you electronically via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for arrival
- Single User License: Allows the person purchasing the report and that person alone to view and use the report
- Site License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleagues that work in the same building for the same organization to view and use the report
- EnterpriseLicense: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleague within the same organization to view and use the report regardless of location
Canadean's, Packaged Water Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - North America, report is a comprehensive report, covering Packaged Water consumption in North America market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Packaged Water consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers, Packaged Water as a potable water including water with or without added flavorings and minerals/vitamins, but without sugar/sweeteners, sold in large containers of up to and including 10 liters. This report includes top level Packaged Water consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 2 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are United States and Canada.
This report is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the Packaged Water market in North America. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Packaged Water market in North America. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Packaged Water value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Packaged Water market in North America.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Packaged Water covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides you with important figures for the Packaged Water market in North America with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.
Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021
1.2.2 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.3 CAGR Definition and Calculation
2 North America Packaged Water - Consumption, 2010-21
2.1 North America Packaged Water Volume Consumption, 2010-21
2.1.1 Packaged Water Consumption, 2010-15
2.1.2 Packaged Water Consumption, 2016-21
2.2 Canada Packaged Water Volume Consumption, 2010-21
2.2.1 Packaged Water Consumption, 2010-15
2.2.2 Packaged Water Consumption, 2016-21
2.3 United States of America Packaged Water Volume Consumption, 2010-21
2.3.1 Packaged Water Consumption, 2010-15
2.3.2 Packaged Water Consumption, 2016-21
3.1 Product Definitions
3.1.1 Soft Drinks
3.2 About Canadean
Number of pages: 20
Returns or Refunds - The electronic format and type of information provided by Canadean and ICD Research is such that Canadean and ICD Research cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched. Refunds will only be considered where the product does not accurately reflect what is being advertised. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.