The 2012 IBWA Annual Business Conference and Trade Show will be held on November 12-16 and the 2012 NAMA CoffeeTea & Water show will be held November 13-15. Both conferences will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The IBWA registration fee includes access to all NAMA events (with the exception of the NAMA Coffee Certification program which has an additional fee).
The IBWA Annual Business Conference is the only national bottled water-centric event held in the United States. While the numbers show a 4.1% growth in bottled water sales in 2011 (according to the latest market figures from Beverage Marketing Corporation), most businesses are still diligently watching their bottom lines. So, when deciding whether to attend a conference or participate in any educational experience, it makes sense to ensure your return-on-investment.
IBWA and NAMA educational seminars, business sessions, and networking events will be held throughout the meeting dates, and the combined IBWA and NAMA vendor showcase will be held on Wednesday, November 14. Plan to attend the 2012 IBWA Annual Business Conference, November 12-16, in New Orleans, Louisiana, and select among the many components:
- 33+ Education Sessions offering 15 continuing education credits (CEUs) (inclusive of NAMA sessions)
- 150 Exhibitors at the Vendor Showcase (inclusive of NAMA exhibitors)
- Prescheduled Speed Appointments between bottlers and IBWA suppler members
- Keynote Presentations
- IBWA General Session and Annual Business Meeting
- IBWA Board of Directors and Committee Meetings
- Drinking Water Research Foundation (DWRF) Casino Night Fundraiser
- Welcome Reception
- CPO Exam
The June 2016 issue of Beverage Industry includes a cover story on Kalil Bottling, as well as articles about premium and specialty teas, the Top 100 Beverage Companies of 2015, and Alacran Tequila. Check it out today!