The ApEx Show gives you a great opportunity to meet face to face with all your suppliers. At this two-day exhibition you can taste, test, sample and see all that's new in your industry. From the latest green equipment products to newly created food ideas for your restaurant - you'll find it all at the ApEx Show. Save the date now – April 15-16, 2012 at the Exhibition Park, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
If you make purchasing decisions for your business or have a role in the process…then you should attend ApEx. If you are an owner, manager, chef, cook, purchasing agent, bar manager, kitchen manager, baker, dietitian, sous-chef or maintenance manager…then you should attend ApEx.
The ApEx Experience… exhibitors, demonstrations, seminars, interaction.
- See, touch, taste and smell new products
- One-stop shopping, buy while you are there – why wait?
- Six complimentary industry seminars
- Networking opportunities
- Meet your suppliers face-to-face
- Chef demonstrations
- Select Atlantic (products and services produced locally)
- The Corby Institute: Talk with a Corby brand specialist, learn about dedicated programming and the projected hot trends
The ApEx Show is not just for restaurants… There are ideas, products and services for:
- Coffee shops
- Institutional kitchens
- Catering companies
- Tea rooms
... and more!
For more information click here.