Energy Drinks Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - North America
Once purchased your report will be sent to you electronically via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for arrival
- Single User License: Allows the person purchasing the report and that person alone to view and use the report
- Site License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleagues that work in the same building for the same organization to view and use the report
- EnterpriseLicense: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleague within the same organization to view and use the report regardless of location
Canadean's, Energy Drinks Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - North America, report is a comprehensive report, covering Energy Drinks consumption in North America market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Energy Drinks consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers, Energy Drinks as an energy-enhancing product intended to boost mental or physical energy and promote wakefulness. These products are mainly carbonated and contain stimulants such as caffeine, taurine, guarana, glucuronolactone, yerba mate, along with glucose syrup (corn syrup) and maltodextrin. May also contain B complex group vitamin combinations, as well as vitamins A and E (i.e. antioxidants); vitamin C (ascorbic acid); L-carnitine; exotic herbs and substances, such as gingko biloba, ginseng, milk thistle; acidity regulators which are coffee, tea and energy blends where the base formulation of the product is an energy drink and coffee or tea is the flavor. And also still or carbonated, ready to drink (rtd) products, non-ready to drink (non-rtd) powders and concentrates. This report includes top level Energy Drinks consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 2 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are United States and Canada.
This report is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the Energy Drinks market in North America. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Energy Drinks market in North America. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Energy Drinks value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Energy Drinks market in North America.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Energy Drinks covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
Reasons To Buy:
- The report provides you with important figures for the Energy Drinks market in North America with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market
Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021
1.2.2 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.3 CAGR Definition and Calculation
2 North America Energy Drinks - Consumption, 2010-21
2.1 North America Energy Drinks Volume Consumption, 2010-21
2.1.1 Energy Drinks Consumption, 2010-15
2.1.2 Energy Drinks Consumption, 2016-21
2.2 Canada Energy Drinks Volume Consumption, 2010-21
2.2.1 Energy Drinks Consumption, 2010-15
2.2.2 Energy Drinks Consumption, 2016-21
2.3 United States of America Energy Drinks Volume Consumption, 2010-21
2.3.1 Energy Drinks Consumption, 2010-15
2.3.2 Energy Drinks Consumption, 2016-21
3.1 Product Definitions
3.1.1 Soft Drinks
3.2 About Canadean
Number of pages: 20
Returns or Refunds - The electronic format and type of information provided by Canadean and ICD Research is such that Canadean and ICD Research cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched. Refunds will only be considered where the product does not accurately reflect what is being advertised. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.