Welcoming You Back Safely
As BevOps Fleet Summit leads the way in bringing together the industry back together again in-person in 2022, the health and safety of on-site event participants remains a top priority for Beverage Industry Magazine and BNP Media. In addition to following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) prevention guidelines as well as all current federal, state and local directives, we are continuing to develop and implement up-to-date protocols for a safe and successful in-person event this October.
We are committed to keeping all of our exhibitors, attendees, staff and vendors up to date with the latest developments to ensure a coordinated effort and a safe experience for all. As guidelines and restrictions change and evolve, BevOps Fleet Summit will adapt plans accordingly and provide regular updates to event participants as necessary.
as of 8/26/2021
In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in Las Vegas, the State of Nevada has mandated that everyone, including fully vaccinated individuals, wear a mask in public indoor settings, including resorts and casinos, restaurants, bars, showrooms and meeting spaces. The directive aligns with the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance related to mask requirements.
Please check back here for the latest Health & Safety protocols as you plan your trip to BevOps Fleet Summit.
- Continuing to provide our team with information on best practices in hygiene, cleanliness and respiratory etiquette.
- More frequent public restroom cleaning rotations.
- Strategically placing alcohol-based sanitizing stations throughout the property and meeting space
- Increased disinfectant levels of cleaning solutions.
- Continue to employ our excellent Food handling practices
- Focus on routinely sanitizing frequently touched surfaces
- Masks are to be worn at all times (Masks can be removed once people are actively engaged in eating and/or drinking)
- We also have a covid “fog” machine and we fog the rooms each evening after event.
BevOps Fleet Summit will implement and enforce all protocols established by local and federal government agencies. As part of our commitment to support a safe experience, everyone in attendance, including attendees, sponsors, vendors and staff, are expected to comply with the following health and safety requirements:
- Face coverings – Per the recent mandate from the state of Nevade, ALL individuals, regardless of vaccination status will be required to wear a properly fitted face covering while inside at the convention center. Disposable masks will be available for those that need them in the registration area.
- Increased sanitization and hygiene – BevOps Fleet Summit and BNP Media works closely with the venue and contractors to implement sanitization standards. We ask that event participants use hand sanitizer when provided to protect yourself and others around you. It is the responsibility of everyone to maintain personal hygiene, including washing hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Physical distancing – We ask that, to the best of your ability, you maintain a safe 6-foot distance from each other to ensure the well-being of others. Avoid handshakes and hugs when greeting others.
- Healthy You - We ask that you come to the event symptom free of illness and stay away from the convention center if you feel sick, have a temperature or generally don't feel well.
- Food & beverage - to ensure food safety and limited contact, we will be utilizing single-use plates, cups and wrapped flatware packets.
- Session seating - meeting rooms where educational sessions will be taking place will have spaced out seating to allow for physical distancing between participants.
BevOps Fleet Summit will communicate regularly with exhibitors regarding guidelines and best practices based on the latest regulations, capacity limitations and industry standards. Some current industry best practices are included in the list below:
- Staffing – no more than three (3) individuals per 100 sq. ft. of space are recommended
- Layout & Design - open booth designs to limit groups congregating in one area or creating unintentional restricted areas are encouraged
- Physical Distancing - maximize physical distance between exhibitor staff and visitors as best possible. When a distance of 6 feet cannot be maintained, consider incorporating dividers (i.e., Plexiglas barriers) as an added measure of protection
- Throughput – control the scale, size and timing of meetings or gatherings within your space to avoid creating crowds
- Reduce Contact - consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement, collateral material and giveaways
- Increased Cleaning - clean machines and high-touch surfaces multiple times throughout the day as well as providing hand sanitizer for booth staff
- Promotional Materials – ensure promotional materials are individually packaged
- Signage - incorporate signage promoting health and safety best practices
Exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including BevOps Fleet Summit. Before purchasing a ticket for and attending BevOps Fleet Summit, ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending BevOps Fleet Summit, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of BevOps Fleet Summit, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- You will abide by all of BevOps Fleet Summit health-and-safety protocols
- You are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Before attending BevOps Fleet Summit you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- You are not under any self-quarantine orders
Please do not attend the BevOps Fleet Summit if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at BevOps Fleet Summit you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave at the sole discretion of event management.Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity concerning these variables emerge, these guidelines may be adjusted accordingly.
Properly fitted face coverings must be worn at all times during BevOps Fleet Summit. Current Nevada State Face Mask Guidelines
All face coverings must fit properly and snugly, fully covering your nose and mouth, and secure under your chin
Face coverings with exhalation valves
Face coverings, including bandanas, that are unable to be secured under your chin
Face coverings which contain holes or are significantly damaged