Call For Speakers
Ready to share your knowledge with others in the industry?
Nothing will set you apart more than presenting at the 2023 BevOps Fleet Summit. The BevOps Fleet Summit is currently seeking subject matter experts to present the most current information and insights that are influencing beverage warehousing and delivery.
The 2023 event will cover the most important concepts and ideas – including evolving safety protocols, the growth of eCommerce, designing today’s warehouses with tomorrow’s trends in mind, the latest technology advancements streamlining beverage delivery, SKU rationalization in wake of COVID-19 implications and much more.
Seeking Presentations on the Following Topics
- Warehousing & logistics technology
- The future of warehousing
- The future of fleet management
- Green fuels & vehicles
- Sustainability in warehouse operations
- Sales force automation
- Vehicle Maintenance
- E-commerce in beverage distribution
- Warehousing & fleet personnel issues
Information for Speakers
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 200 words.
- If abstract is chosen for presentation, speaker confirmed with presentation is expected to present at the 2023 BevOps Fleet Summit. Substitutions are not guaranteed a speaking role at the event.
- Presentations should reflect the highest professional standard. The use of trade names and company advertising is highly discouraged.
- Submission of abstracts:
September 30th, 2022
- Notification of acceptance:
October 10th, 2022