COVID-19 / Coronavirus Update Message

Last Updated:

We have been monitoring the evolving situation around COVID-19/Coronavirus, which, as you know, is changing rapidly. The health and safety of everyone at our Beverage Forum event is important to us and we have decided that this event will be postponed and take place October 15-16, 2020 in Chicago.

Our top priority is the health and safety of all participants at these events including attendees, sponsors, vendors and staff. Due to the magnitude of the unanticipated public health and safety issues, in addition to increased travel restrictions, we have determined that postponement at this time is the best, most productive approach for all.

We will continue to work very closely with the city of Chicago and local, state and federal public health authorities to maintain constant communication on this front.

Below is a helpful link as you look to travel to the area: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html

Notice to Registrants for Original May Dates

lease look for important follow up communications from BNP Media and Beverage Industry and Beverage Marketing Corporation that will include logistical details resulting from the postponement.

If you were scheduled to attend in May, these are your immediate next steps:

  1. Registration fees. Any payment received will be rolled over as a credit for the new dates: October 15-16, 2020.
  2. 1. Cancel your hotel room. If you made a hotel reservation at any of the participating hotels, please contact the hotel directly to cancel your reservation. We cannot do that on your behalf and the hotel will not do it automatically.
  3. Call your airline. Most airlines are waiving change fees and allowing you to either rebook your ticket for a future flight or providing a voucher for the full amount of the ticket for a future booking.