- THE MAGAZINE
- CATEGORY FOCUS
- BEVERAGE R&D
- What is quality and how to manage it
- Getting started in the restaurant business
- Menu planning
- Food and beverage operations and control
- Staffing issues including recruitment and turnover
- Marketing including public relations and merchandising
Trends and development including franchising and environmental issues
Real-life cases from industry leaders, including practical examples and illustrations to clearly explain the critical points raised
- Fully revised and updated with new material relating to food and beverage management operations and technology
- Support from online lecturer material with PowerPoint slides, solutions to exercises, extra case studies and web links
Food and Beverage Management 4e provides a complete introduction to this vital area of hospitality management.
Now in its fourth edition, this best-selling text has been completely revised and restructured to reflect current practice and teaching and includes updated information on all areas, especially technology, operations and staffing issues. Each chapter has a user friendly structure including aims, exercises and further study hints.
Food and Beverage Management 4e is the introductory bible for people entering food and beverage management studies or practice.