Information Resources Inc. (IRI) will host its 2014 Summit “Winning the Growth Race” March 10-12 at Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Fla. The IRI Summit is a broad-based industry share-group designed to help senior manufacturers and retailers find growth in consumer packaged goods (CPG). The program will bring to light strategies for finding growth opportunities with shoppers via cutting-edge content, predictive analytics, technologies and retail best practices.
The summit will feature keynote sessions by several industry visionaries, including the following:
- Andy Callahan— President of Retail, The Hillshire Brands Co.
- Brian Cornell— Chief executive officer, PepsiCo Americas Foods
- Erin Hunter— Global head of CPG marketing, Facebook
- Jason Jennings— Consultant and author of “The Five Shared Growth Secrets of the World’s Best Performing Companies and Leaders”
- Mike Walsh— Author of “Big Data Revolution in CPG and Retail”
- Jocelyn Wong— Chief marketing officer, Family Dollar
- Geena Davis— Actress and author of “Award-Winning Life: Geena’s Steps to Achieving Success and Personal Growth”
- Rick Lenny— Chairman of the board, IRI
- Andrew Appel— President and chief executive officer, IRI
Learn more and register at cpgsummit.com.