- THE MAGAZINE
- CATEGORY FOCUS
- BEVERAGE R&D
Attend the 2011 ADA Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo, September 24–27 in San Diego, California. Don't miss this chance to truly IMPACT your career by earning CPEUs, making key business connections and discovering emerging trends and innovations.
Here is a preview of what to expect:
- Enhance your learning with cutting-edge educational sessions covering eight tracks allowing you to earn a MINIMUM of 20 CPEU hours.
- Make plans to attend the Research Symposium on Monday where you will gain an insight into topics impacting the dietetics profession including new technologies and healthy eating strategies for children.
- Discover new and emerging trends and innovations while walking the Expo floor and meeting with over 300 exhibitors.
- Attend the Culture Symposium on Tuesday where you will be able to expand your cultural horizons.
- Be amazed and inspired by our line-up of keynote sessions on the power of volunteerism, passion for a cause and how to achieve personal and professional success.
- Above all, network with over 6,000 of your peers!