Cabo Wabo partners with Sixthman music festival
Tequila brand to develop signature cocktails for cruises
For the fourth consecutive year, Cabo Wabo Tequila, a brand of San Francisco-based Campari America, is partnering with music festival Sixthman as a spirits partner for a series of rock-focused music events. Legendary and rising star acts including Kiss, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Florida Georgia Line, Sister Hazel and Transatlantic will perform for fans aboard Sixthman and Cabo Wabo-sponsored music cruises.
“The partnership with Cabo Wabo Tequila and Sixthman is a proven winner,” said Umberto Luchini, head of marketing for Campari America, in a statement. “Our loyal tequila enthusiasts are always searching for that next authentic rock ‘n’ roll experience, and I cannot think of a better way to enjoy some of America’s greatest bands than while cruising the Caribbean on Sixthman’s cruises with thousands of other rock fans.”
Anthony Diaz, chief operating officer of Sixthman, added: “Guests of Sixthman festivals at sea ‘live loud.’ We are so excited to partner again in 2014 with Cabo Wabo Tequila, an authentic rock ‘n’ roll brand with a renegade spirit that blends so well with the experiences we aim to deliver our guests.”
As part of the partnership, Cabo Wabo Tequila will provide signature cocktails aboard Sixthman’s cruise festivals. Guests can enjoy Cabo Wabo Tequila at the following events:
· Progressive Nation at Sea(Feb. 18-22), which will feature more than two dozen progressive rock bands.
· The Rock Boat(Feb. 22-26), hosted by Sister Hazel.
· Kiss Kruise IV(Oct. 31-Nov. 4), a Halloween-themed cruise headlined by Kiss.
· Florida Georgia Line – This is How We Cruise(Nov. 8-12), featuring country-rock band Florida Georgia Line.
· Simple Man Cruise VIII (Nov. 16-20), a Southern rock-themed cruise featuring performances by Lynyrd Skynyrd and friends.
Sixthman music festivals set sail on the Norwegian Pearl from Miami to Caribbean destinations. Guests can find out more about each cruise, destinations and booking details online at www.sixthman.net/events.